Last updated: March 13, 2017
2. Personal Information. We automatically track certain basic information about our users and their in-App and Website actions. We use this information to do internal research on our members’ usage patterns, interests and general behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. We collect the following information about you and your use of the App and Website:
· · your email;
· · your first and last name;
· · your business name;
· · your business address;
· · your business telephone number;
· · your billing address;
· · photos you upload;
· · additional information shared by you;
· · a password selected by you;
3. Other Information. We may collect information such as:
? images and other information from your device’s camera and photos (with your consent);
· · message(s) you send to us;
· · information we receive from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing
partners, social media platforms, from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
4. Platform analytics partner. We currently contract with online partners to help manage and optimize our business and communications. We use the services of Platform analytics partners to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and how visitors use the Platform.
5. Use of Personal Information. We use the information we collect about you:
· · To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
· · To keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and use it to respond to
you, if you contact us through the Platform;
· · To send administrative information, for example, information regarding the Platform and
changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
· · For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention,
enhancing, improving or modifying our Platform, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities;
· · As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government
· · To create a better, more personalized experience for you based on your individual usage habits, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze App and Website usage, and customize our App’s and Website’s content and layout in order to better meet your needs;
· · To use for promotional, sales or any use that we consider appropriate, your correspondence with us, or photographs submitted for publication in the App or Website.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information. may We disclose the information we collect about you:
· · To our third-party service providers that provide services such as App and Website hosting, Platform-related consulting and monitoring, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services;
· · Posted by you on the Platform or provided by you through registration process;
· · To a third party (whether affiliated or unaffiliated with us) in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or membership interest (including in connection with
any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
procedures pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You authorize us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability. Without your affirmative consent, we do not sell, rent or otherwise share your personally identifiable information with other third parties, unless otherwise required as described above.
7. Collection of Personal Information and Other Information. We and our third party service providers may collect information about you in a variety of ways, including:
· Through your browser or device: certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer
and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Platform (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Platform function properly;
· · Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with the Platform to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Platform (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Platform and response rates;
· · IP Address: your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Platform, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites and applications. We use IP Address for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Platform, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Platform;
· · From you: information, such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Platform;
· · By aggregating information: aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Platform;
8. Use and Disclosure of Other Information. Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in Section 6, as well as for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Personal Information and OtherInformation(suchascombiningyournamewithyourgeographicallocation). Ifwecombine any Personal Information and Other Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
10. Security. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the Section 21.
11. Your choice regarding our use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by contacting us by sending us a written request. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
12. How you can change or suppress your Personal Information. You may request to correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through the Platform, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
14. Use of electronic communication by minors. The Platform is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Information through the Platform.
15. Cross-border transfer. The Platform is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Platform you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
16. Sensitive information. We ask that you not send us, and not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Platform or otherwise to us.
20. Violation of Privacy Rights. You may notify us if you believe that your privacy rights have been violated. To file a complaint with us, you must submit a statement in writing to email@example.com.
All materials © 2017 Shoudout LLC unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.